Effective Flea Prevention - Home and Pets

Cat Flea

Every year millions of home and pet owners seek natural and effective flea prevention.  Many products on the market state that they are safe and effective in flea prevention; however some products do not live up to their guarantee.  Over the years I have treated my home with herb based products for the prevention of fleas and the truth is that the treatments worked for a few days but as soon as the scent wore off so did the strength to kill fleas.  Like many pet owners I was discouraged and nearly gave up on natural flea prevention.  Then one day a friend shared with me their secret for natural and effective flea prevention for home and pets.  I was reluctant at first but decided to try diatomaceous earth food grade.  This product does what it says and is the only product that I will use for flea prevention.

For more information read Safe and Natural Flea Treatments for Cats

Image credit: Wikipedia Commons


2 comments:

S Golis said...

This diatomaceous earth food grade treatment needs to be applied to home and pets twice a week for 30 days in order for it to be effective. I use in yard, around the foundation of my home, treat my whole house, dogs and all of the cats and it works...but you need to reapply....and you must be religious about reapplying product. You cannot use it once or twice and think it will work.

Pet Lover said...

Seems to be a effective product, Have to use in my home.